- Often referred to as the "good fats" because of their important roles in cardiovascular, brain and immune health
- First linked to cardiovascular health when reports emerged that Eskimos have the lowest cardiovascular mortality rate which was attributed to their high fish consumption, the main, rich dietary source of DHA and EPA
Rejufort® supports healthy heart function and cardiovascular health. Rejufort® includes fish oil, CoQ10 (antioxidant), B vitamins, grapeseed and hawthorn berry.
- Rejufort® supports healthy heart function and cardiovascular health.
- Provides the combined health benefits of fish oil, co-enzyme Q10 (CoQ10), B vitamins, grapeseed and hawthorn berry.
- CoQ10 is an antioxidant.
- Easy to use soft capsules.
- Manufactured in Australia.
- Supports normal/healthy cardiovascular function.
- For the maintenance of healthy skin.
- CoQ10 is an antioxidant important for energy metabolism and cardiovascular health.
- A source of antioxidants.
- Aids, assists or helps in the maintenance of general wellbeing.
Each capsule contains
Concentrated omega-3 triglycerides - Fish oil
equiv. Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA)
equiv. Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA)
equiv. Total omega-3 marine triglycerides
Ubidecarenone (Co-enzyme Q10)
- A natural occurring coenzyme found in all tissues but most concentrated in high-energy requiring organs like the heart
- It plays a vital role in energy production, supports cardiac function and protects blood vessels against free radicals. Our body can produce CoQ10, but with age and various medications, production decreases
- With a lack of dietary sources, supplements provide a way for us to maintain sufficient levels, increasingly important with age
equiv. Pyridoxine (Vitamin B6)
- Essential nutrient important in metabolism, haemoglobin and the production of blood cells.
- Involved in the regulation of homocysteine levels.
- Low vitamin B6 levels are associated with an increased risk in cardiovascular problems
Folic acid (Vitamin B9)
- Required for DNA synthesis, cell function and the production of haemoglobin and blood cells
- Involved in the regulation of homocysteine levels. medications, production decreases
- Studies highlight the importance of sufficient folic acid levels for the maintenance of cardiovascular health
Vitis vinifera (Grapeseed) seed
- The seed of grapes contain a high concentration of compounds known as oligomeric proanthocyanidins (OPCs), which possess strong antioxidant abilities
- Commonly used around the world to aid and support cardiovascular health
- OPCs from grapeseed display several actions to protect cardiovascular tissue from common stressors and damage
Crataegus monogyna (Hawthorn berry) fruit
- A plant native to temperate regions of Europe, Asia and North America. The berries produced by the plant has been used in traditional medicine to support cardiovascular health.
- Berries contain a wide variety of antioxidants that include flavonoids, tannins and proanthocyanidins.
- Hawthorn berry extract restricts oxidative stress accumulating in blood vessels and provides protection to support normal blood flow and cardiovascular function
- Adults: 1-2 capsules/day.
- Or as directed by your healthcare professional.
- Vitamins can only be of assistance if the dietary vitamin intake is inadequate.
- Do not take while on warfarin therapy without medical advice
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.