- A herb used in traditional Ayurvedic medicine for centuries as a brain tonic, to enhance memory, cognition, learning and concentration
- Traditional use has been supported by modern clinical studies showing supplementation can support memory and cognition
- Out of stock
Pacobra® is a herbal formulation designed to support cognitive function, memory and peripheral circulation. Pacobra® consists of Brahmi (Bacomind®), Ginkgo, Korean Ginseng, Guarana and Schisandra.
- Pacobra® is a herbal formulation designed to support cognitive function, memory, stress relief and circulation
- Provides the combined health benefits of brahmi (Bacomind®), ginkgo, Korean ginseng, guarana and Schisandra chinensis
- Features Bacomind®, a proprietary and standardized Bacopa monnieri extract. Bacomind® has been clinically proven to improve cognitive function (e.g. memory and learning) in children, adults and elderly people.
- Korean ginseng is considered to be a highly valuable medicinal herb in Asia. It has been used in traditional Chinese medicine for its benefits in brain and heart health.
- Manufactured in Australia
- A herbal formula for memory, cognitive function, learning, attention and mental alertness
- Herbal blend which helps relieve stress of work or study
- May assist in maintaining peripheral circulation and promoting general health
- Aids, assists or helps in the improvement of general well-being
Each capsule contains
Bacopa monnieri (Brahmi) whole plant
Paullinia cupana (Guaraná ) seed
- Used in traditional and Western medicine to improve and support cognitive function
- It consists of saponins, tannins and phenols, which have antioxidant activity
Ginkgo biloba (Ginkgo) leaf
- Used in both traditional and modern medicine for memory, cognition and peripheral circulation.
- Clinical research supports its benefits for cognition and memory
Panax ginseng (Korean Ginseng) root
- A perennial herb used in Chinese medicine to build resistance to stress and illness, promote longevity, and is a revitalizing tonic.
- Ginseng is supported by clinical research for improving psychomotor performance.
Schisandra chinensis fruit
- Its berries which have been used traditionally in Chinese medicine for many ailments, and in Russia for stress relief
- Schisandra contains active components called lignans that can support the central nervous system, peripheral circulation, and provide antioxidant protection.
- Children (8 - 18 years): 2 tablets daily
- Adults: 1 - 2 tablets twice daily
- Or as directed by your healthcare professional
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner
- The recommended dose of this medicine provides a small amount of caffeine
- Contains 2.06mg of caffeine per tablet