Ultra Strength RESVERATROL 60 TabletsRegular price
Ultra Strength Resveratrol Tablets High potency antioxidant While red wine can provide less than 5mg per litre, this product provides 125mg of Resveratrol per tablet. Combined with nutrients vitamin C...
Ultra Strength Resveratrol Tablets
- High potency antioxidant
- While red wine can provide less than 5mg per litre, this product provides 125mg of Resveratrol per tablet.
- Combined with nutrients vitamin C and bioflavonoids to support general wellbeing.
Indications for use
- To assist in the maintenance or improvement of general wellbeing
- To help provide a supplementary source of antioxidants.
- Polygonum cuspidatum has been used in traditional Chinese medicine as a blood tonic
- The roots of Polygonum cuspidatum are one of the richest botanical sources of resveratrol
- Resveratrol is a phytoalexin, a natural plant antibiotic which is produced by some plants as a defence mechanism in response to a microbial, viral or some other environmental attack on the plant
- Scientific research is exploring the potential health benefits of resveratrol after its presence in red wine was reported, suggesting that resveratrol might in part help explain the 'French Paradox’'
Directions for useAdults – Take 2 tablets daily or as professionally prescribed
Suitable forA daily supplement to help support general well-being and for use as a high potency antioxidant.
Cautions and interactions
- Vitamin Supplements should not replace a balanced diet
- If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare practitioner
|Herb extracts equivalent to dry:|
|Polygonum cuspidatum root||25g|
|Standardised to125mg Resveratrol|
|Citrus bioflavonoids extract||30mg|